iff Debian (Re: [PLUG] regarding deleting user)

AthlonRob AthlonRobNF at cs.com
Wed Aug 21 00:49:45 UTC 2002

On Tue, 2002-08-20 at 14:13, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:
> "John Hampton" <John.Hampton at gijoes.com> writes:
>
> > And you can also say: "Hey, that deluser thing sounds like a cool
> > tool!  I wonder if it works on my distro?"  And then you ask Karl:
> > "Hey Karl, is deluser an executable that I could recompile, or perhpas
> > a script that you could give me?"
>
> And if you like, I can give you a login account on
> "drizzle.pdxlinux.org", where you can poke around on a Debian system
> to find out for yourself.

What kind of restrictions are there on such an account?

I've been looking for some sort of permanent POP3/SMTP account.  It
looks like I'll end up setting up my own server with a dyndns (even
though it is a static IP) DNS setup.  I don't want to register a domain.

Ok, just ventured off-topic.  How does one go about setting up a drizzle
account to play around in Debian?  :-)

--
Rob
"Google is your friend"