[PLUG] Seeing way to many "post needs approval" messages.

Karl M. Hegbloom karlheg at hegbloom.net
Wed Aug 21 06:38:53 UTC 2002

I am going to start rejecting ALL posts from non-subscribed addresses.

Once again
Once again
Once again
Once again
Once again

You can subscribe with a second or even third address if you like,
just use the usual web site interface, and then use the configuration
page for each address you don't want delivery to.  The non delivered
addresses can be posted from then.

--
As any limb well and duly exercised, grows stronger,
the nerves of the body are corroborated thereby. --I. Watts.  .''`.