[PLUG] Replacement for Microsoft Project?

Derek Loree derek at infotects.com
Wed Aug 21 17:28:26 UTC 2002

Hi Matt,

You might need to dig a little deeper about what aspect (or
functionality) of Project that you need to replace.  Like most Micro$oft
Suites, a large portion of the software is not needed (or used) by most
people.  In searching for free replacements, you should focus on the
jobs that need to get done instead of replacing the whole Suite.  I
think you will have a much better chance of succeeding that way.

Only about $0.02 worth.

Derek Loree