[PLUG] attbi wierdness

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Aug 21 22:02:12 UTC 2002

>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Heinlein <heinlein at attbi.com> writes:

Paul> On 21 Aug 2002, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
>> Stuff was down all over Oregon and Washington.  Spotty sunday
>> afternoon, down Yesterday all day, and working fine late last night.

Paul> Yep. I acquired a valid IP address between 4:00 and 5:00 yesterday
Paul> afternoon. It's on the 12.241.0.0 subnet, which afaik hasn't been part
Paul> of the attbi network to date. In fact, the attbi admins haven't even
Paul> rolled out full dns records for that address space yet.

Odd.  I'm still getting 12.224.x.x today, although it has varied.