[PLUG] OT: Win2k network drive mapping issue

Jason Dagit dagit at engr.orst.edu
Thu Aug 22 00:00:43 UTC 2002

So the fix was to login as someone besides Administrator (root is so much
easier to spell) say user x, delete the registry keys.  Login as
Administrator and then copy user x's profile to the "Default user"
profile.

<sigh> if 2k natively had su, then I could do it without so much loging in
and out...but I'll stop ranting there.

Thanks Paul,
Jason