[PLUG] OT: Win2k network drive mapping issue

Jason Dagit dagit at engr.orst.edu
Thu Aug 22 06:14:08 UTC 2002

It never works correctly for me, for example, today I discovered that you
cannot use it on shortcuts.  So like you said, you have to navigate to the
file first.

I guess an approach that would be more like the su I'm familar with would
be to use something like terminal server and connect to local host as
Admin.

Jason