[PLUG] It's free as in air and speech, not free as in beer.

Schlosser, Ryan RSchlosser at newedgenetworks.com
Thu Aug 22 16:54:33 UTC 2002

All the words are english, I can understand it, but I'm not going to be able
to draw any conclusions from it when it's taken out of context and I don't
have access to the other paragraphs.

In my experience Unix/Linux man pages require reading possibly several pages
before the answer becomes apparent, because you have to understand all the
different functions and pieces individually before you can understand how
they work in a whole.

If you want documentation that says, "I have this this this and this, and I
want it to do that" then email "plug at lists.pdxlinux.org".  or am I way off
base here?