[PLUG] Ok to post a mod_perl question?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Aug 22 17:32:09 UTC 2002

>>>>> "Colin" == Colin Kuskie <ckuskie at dalsemi.com> writes:

Colin> Would it be okay to post a mod_perl question here?  It isn't
Colin> Linux specific, but I've been trying to fix this for a month
Colin> and haven't gotten anywhere with either my own debugging
Colin> efforts or with the mod_perl mailing list.

If you've not gotten anywhere with the world's experts in mod_perl on
the mod_perl mailing list, I'm not sure what you expect to gain by
posting here.

It's a bit like going to a car repair shop and saying to the mechanic
on duty: "you know, my doctor couldn't help me with this pain in my
back, but maybe *you've* got some advice".

OK, maybe I'm just being cynical.  But that's how it lands for me.

I'd say stay with the mod_perl list.  Either you don't have the
problem refined enough for *anyone* to help you, or *that* list will
be the solution, eventually.  Plus, if you solve it *there* you'll
help a much more apropos audience for future reference.