[PLUG] Re: HP OfficeJet 600

Kyle Accardi sandbox at pacifier.com
Thu Aug 22 17:44:31 UTC 2002

Yes, I saw this, but haven't tried it yet--they don't mention faxing.

I have been unable to find any info on fax support with samba.  I know
there's hylafax, but that uses the modem, correct?  Not sure what to call
what I'm looking for.  Some kind of fax daemon that works through samba?

If anyone has some better google words, I'd love to hear it.

--
Kyle Accardi

Galen Seitz wrote:
> Someone was asking about officejet support, but I deleted the message.
> However, I just noticed this at www.linuxprinting.org.  I have no idea
> whether it is applicable.
>
> galen
>

>  HPOJ 0.90 is out!  Sat Aug 10 11:41:50 2002

<snip>