[PLUG] HP OfficeJet 600 & samba

AthlonRob AthlonRobNF at cs.com
Fri Aug 23 00:58:30 UTC 2002

somebody wrote:

> > In order to PC fax, you just have to hope the linux driver will some day
> > support that. However, by that time, the false paper jams will probably
> > have frustrated you so much that the machine will be in pieces :)

I just read about new Linux HP drivers being written that supported a
ton of those integrated things.  I don't remember where I read it,
though.  :-\

It was something like "A year after the last release, XXXXX from HP has
released a new set of HPOJ drivers" ... might be worth a google.

Good luck.

--
Rob
"Google is your friend"