[PLUG] List Info

Rob AthlonRob at data.lm.ro
Fri Aug 23 01:14:09 UTC 2002

On Thu, 2002-08-22 at 08:59, Richard Langis wrote:
> The PLUG admin interface shows athlonrob at data.lm.ro as not being a
> member of the list.  You're not getting email from the list to that
> address because you're not subscribed at that address.  :)
>
> Or am I missing something?

You were missing something  :-)

I couldn't subscribe, it wouldn't connect to my server at all.

Somebody else mentioned exim bounced 'cause my MX records were messed
up.  While it was sorta my fault (I entered my IP in as a MX record,
didn't need to) Exim is really being kinda picky about it.  Nobody else
had a problem.

Anyway, I'm here now, under the proper email address.  :-)

Rob