[PLUG] Time for a new keyboard.... (OT?)

Jason Dagit dagit at engr.orst.edu
Sat Aug 24 06:39:03 UTC 2002

On 23 Aug 2002, AthlonRob wrote:

> How about "Don't worry, we don't all think you're a Microsoft Luser
> because you prefer QWERTY and don't want to learn Dvorak.  Most all of
> us use QWERTY, anyway."

I don't think any of us were implying that.  MS Luser and QWERTY have no
connection.  In fact the support in windows2000 for dvorak is really good.
You can toggle between them with a keyboard shortcut.

The reason I brought it up in the first place, was that I was just trying
to pass on a cool thing I learned.  Dvorak made my hand aches go away.  I
thought that was worth sharing with other typists.

I'm sorry if my advice has caused anyone to feel inferior or persecuted.
Jason