[PLUG] Linux Distros

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Sun Aug 25 01:14:11 UTC 2002

On Sat, 24 Aug 2002, Kyle Accardi wrote:
> Pull Up!  Pull Up!

What the fuck does this mean?

> This all reminds me of the classic "Grad Studuent Deconstructs Take-Out
> Menu"  <http://www.theonion.com/onion3826/grad_student.html>

Would that be a classic of the "instant classic" variety?  It's less than
a month old.

I personally think this article is funny because it points out, as The
Onion often does, the anti-intellectual bias and non-critical acceptance
of our lifestyles and culture.  I suppose I can see how a non-critical,
anti-intellectual person might think it's making fun of analysis and
criticism, but I don't think that's the point at all.

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin
    jeme at brelin.net