[PLUG] Time for a new keyboard.... (OT?)

Brent Rieck bsr at spek.org
Sun Aug 25 05:12:01 UTC 2002

On Sat, 2002-08-24 at 19:44, AthlonRob wrote:
> The main drawback of the IME 1.0 was that it was so big you had to
> really wrap your hands around it.  While uncomfertable for most folks,
> you might find it meets your needs exactly.

It's size is one of the main reasons why I like the mouse, my big-ish
hands tend to swallow most other mice.  That and the fact that I never
have a set of rollers and mouse ball to clean, and that it's
ambidextrous (being left handed sucks when manufacturers try and go ergo
on you).  My only wish is that it was wireless but unfortunately their
wireless optical is ergo for right handers and I haven't felt like
spending the cash on a Logitech.

> I've been using my current mouse, without cleaning or anything (except I
> did scratch out the M$ logo on the back  <G>) since about three months
> after they were released... maybe two years ago?  It's a good mouse,
> built to last!

I used Goof-Off(tm) (my favorite solvent) for a much cleaner appearance!

--Brent