[PLUG] Time for a new keyboard.... (OT?)

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Sun Aug 25 05:34:23 UTC 2002

Mike De La Mater wrote:
> As far as I'm concerned, there's only one decent trackball, the Logitech Trackman
> Marble, it has eveloved into the Trackman Marble Plus model, which has a scroll
> button. I've even purchased spares. Don't bother with the later one that has a 1
> 1/2" diameter ball, I can't even start to use it as well. I have a big hand, too,
> but it's bigger than my left hand. The trackman marble only comes in a RH (right
> hand) model.

I too use this trackball and love it. The thing with trackball is that
they come with right, left or center balls. These can also be classified
as either 'thumb' or 'finger' balls. I prefer to use my thumb for the
trackball, and therefor, I use a left ball, for my right hand. My
so-to-be-ex-wife preferred to use her fingers, so she had a center ball
trackball, from MS.

--
Russ Johnson
Stargate Online

http://www.dimstar.net
telnet://telnet.dimstar.net
ICQ: 3739685

Good pitching will always stop good hitting, and vice versa.
	- Casey Stengel