[PLUG] Time for a new keyboard.... (OT?)

Brian Beattie beattie at beattie-home.net
Sun Aug 25 22:30:10 UTC 2002

On Sun, 2002-08-25 at 14:16, AthlonRob wrote:
> On Sun, 2002-08-25 at 13:50, Brian Beattie wrote:
>
> > > http://www.knoppix.org
> >
> > I keep trying to follow this link< i'de really liek to give it a look,
> > but the I keep getting timeouts trying to contact www.knopper.net. do
> > you have another link?
>
> Well, I don't know about knopper.net, or even where that might have come
> from, but knoppix.org is working just fine here.  Did you try
> www.knoppix.org or www.knopper.net?  I've never heard of that last one.

I click on the url and get the timeout notice from www.knopper.net. both
with galeon and netscape.

--
Brian Beattie            | Having had the honor of being selected
beattie at beattie-home.net | for a Resource Action by my former employer,
                         | it is my pleasure announce my immediate
www.beattie-home.net     | availability, contract or permanent.
Embedded Systems, Linux/Unix internals Software Engineer