[PLUG] Linux Distros

Preston Crawford prestonc at crawfordsolutions.com
Tue Aug 27 06:26:11 UTC 2002

On Mon, 26 Aug 2002, Jeme A Brelin wrote:

> > Had you considered that most people would find your comment offensive?
>
> No, I figured most people would agree that the anti-christ is an object of
> superstitious fear and see the difference between that and the real danger
> of greed and economic warfare in our civilization.

Although I don't agree with some things you've said in this thread
(speaking personally as an evil SuSE user), I agree with this. I look at
the use of "anti-christ" as being a rhetorical cousin to those things
which invoke Godwin's law. If you say someone else thinks X is the
"anti-christ" then you've essentially said you won't take the time to find
a better way to explain concerns people have with X company, that might
actually be legitimate in nature.

Preston