[PLUG] GCC 3.2 and the kernel warning

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Mon Aug 26 20:30:38 UTC 2002

>>>>> "Richard" == Richard Langis <richard.langis at sun.com> writes:

Richard> Okay then...here's a question: What's a nice, fast, 3D aware,
Richard> OpenGL and/or DX (for you dual-boot fans), Linux and X
Richard> supported Video card?  With *good* open-source/GNU drivers?

If I was in the market for such a thing, I think I'd start at the
xfree86.org web site.  Also, either check their mailing list archives
or subscribe and ask myself.

Remember, the more you are willing to accept proprietary drivers, the
less likely are manufacturers to respect your freedom by releasing the
necessary information to write free ones.  I prefer to boycott
proprietary hardware, which is certainly my right even in this
country, at least so far.

--
Russell Senior         ``The two chiefs turned to each other.
seniorr at aracnet.com      Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible