[PLUG] GCC 3.2 and the kernel warning

Richard Langis richard.langis at sun.com
Mon Aug 26 20:56:03 UTC 2002

Well, I'm not really in the market...yet.  But I have both a nVidia
GeForce2 MX400 (AGP) and a Matrox G200+ (PCI).  I think if I were doing
*just* desktop stuff, I'd definitely go with Matrox.  But the 3D front
is much more complicated, especially in Linux.

On the win32 front, it's MUCH more cut-and-dried.  3D?  nVidia, hands down.

-R