[PLUG] Time for a new keyboard.... (OT?)

Justin The Cynical cynical at penguinness.org
Tue Aug 27 01:34:14 UTC 2002

On Sat, 24 Aug 2002 20:29:25 -0700
Mike De La Mater <mikedela at ipns.com> wrote:

MDLM> The big, worthless models are still out there, I hope Logitech doesn't shoot
MDLM> themselves in the foot with the need for "newer" stuff.

IMO, they already did when they stopped making the three button MouseMan (M/N M-CQ38).

No scroll wheel getting in my way, playing the part of a proper third button on the teevee.

Nice, wide-bodied mouse.  Designed to fit the curve of the hand (fits mine damn near perfectly).  I could work for hours, and often have, with one of these babies.  Gimp, occasional game of Quake I/II/III, UT, juggling Xterms, etc.

Unlike that hell-spawn of a mouse I was given to use, damned wheel mice.  Middle button made /way/ to narrow for a proper middle button (*spit* wheels).

I think I'm going to cry when the current one finally dies (already wore out an old bus mouse).

--
"Remember, no matter how cynical you think you are,
  reality is going to find a way to make you look naive."