[PLUG] squid rotation

Christopher E. Brown cbrown at woods.net
Tue Aug 27 05:41:55 UTC 2002

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002, Billy M Dimaculangan wrote:

> Anyone who could help me?  I want to change the time frame of squid
> rotation, where would I change it.
>
> Thank you and good day!

???  You need to be a bit more clear here.

Are you talking about squid log rotation?

general cache object high-water/low-water flush params?

per object class  high-water/low-water flush params?

general cache object keep times?

per object class keep times?

memory pool flush params???

They are all in squid.conf, most are within the default config with
fairly detailed descriptions.

Also, squid version matter, from 2.2 to 2.4 there was a fair amount of
change, versions before 2.2 handle cache control *alot* differently
(more closely tied to the original Harvest Cache project code).

--
I route, therefore you are.