[PLUG] LUG In Corvallis?

Preston Crawford prestonc at crawfordsolutions.com
Wed Aug 28 23:11:46 UTC 2002

My wife is considering taking a job in Corvallis. I'm trying to find out
what I would be able to do if I moved there. So as part of that it would
be nice to talk to someone from Corvallis or talk to people on a mailing
list or something from the LUG there. Partly to get a feel for whether or
not there are Linux jobs there, or what the tech market there looks like
in general.

Anyone have any idea? I tried looking up the lugs online and emailing a
couple people, but those emails bounced.

Preston