[PLUG] pflogusmm.pl

Sean Whitney sean at fork.com
Wed Aug 28 05:15:37 UTC 2002

Step 1:

type
	file /var/www/cgi-bin/pflogusmm.pl

It should tell you something like
pflogusmm.pl: perl script text executable

If this is true then type

which perl
You might get something like

/usr/bin/perl

Now edit the file pflogusmm.pl with your handy editor like vim, pico, emacs,
joe, gedit (whatever)

On the first line might be something like

#!/usr/local/bin/perl

If so change the /usr/local/bin/perl part so that it matches the output of
which perl command you ran above

like

#!/usr/bin/perl

Save the file, and see if this works.