[PLUG] palm pilot and Red Hat

Jason Dagit dagit at engr.orst.edu
Wed Aug 28 16:02:29 UTC 2002

You might also want to try coldsync.  It has the advantage that it can be
used from the command line (ie. you can put it in a script or cron).  I
haven't got it to work for my palm m130 yet (I think coldsync is the only
one that supports the m130), but I don't see any real reason to bother.
I figure by the time I care, the support for the m130 should be ready :)

Jason