[PLUG] Making web browsing fun again

Jon Jacob jon at manymoons.net
Fri Aug 30 03:13:52 UTC 2002

Have you tried Opera?  It is very fast, and you can easily turn popups
on and off.  I have never used either of the proxies mentioned here, but
with Opera if you need a popup (because sites DO use them for legitimate
reasons) then they are easy to activate.

Of couse, it does not block banner ads, but then I have never had a
problem ignoring them.....