[PLUG] Did I just do something very stupid?

Anthony Schlemmer aschlemm at attbi.com
Fri Aug 30 18:43:49 UTC 2002

All you did was make it so that "other" doesn't have write access to
anything on /usr/share. Doesn't really sound bad to me. That's usually
they way you want all files and directories to be in /usr/share
otherwise anyone could create a file or another directory somewhere in
the /usr/share filesystem hierarchy.

Tony