[PLUG] Path statement

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Mon Dec 2 17:51:18 UTC 2002

* Robert Kopp <iconoklastic at yahoo.com> [2002-12-02 00:44]:
> When I type $PATH at the command prompt, I'm not quite
> satisfied with what I see. If I want it different (and
> the changes permanent), where do I make the changes? I
> use Caldera OpenLinux 3.1, though this is probably not
> a distribution-specific issue.

Alternative to Karl's suggestion, and one that works on just about any website;

Put this in a google search: PATH site:www.pdxlinux.org

You can search for any term, site specific this way.

If we wanted to have a good search on our main page, we could add a google search to our front page, and just use that. Then it would give you a way to search just the site, or all of the 'net.

Take a look at my web page for an example of what I mean.

--
Russ Johnson
Stargate Online

Love is the delusion that one woman differs from another -- Murphy's Laws on Sex n°58