[PLUG] Mailman and Postfix

Mark Martin mmartin at amath.washington.edu
Mon Dec 2 19:48:58 UTC 2002

I believe that this is a postfix problem.  I believe that you need to create
an appropriate entry in the sender_canonical file, run the command "postmap
sender_canonical" to create the corresponding aliases database, and then load
the changes using the command "postfix reload".  I could be wrong about the
specific file you need to edit since it has been awhile since I read through
the postfix docs.  So look for sender_canonical in the postfix documentation
to see if what I've said makes sense.

Good luck,

Mark