[PLUG] Changing computer name

Robbert van Andel robbert at vafam.com
Tue Dec 3 04:44:44 UTC 2002

Okay, I spoke too soon.  I tried setting up my printer and came up with
an error message when starting lpd.  The error I got was robbert
Get_local_host: 'localhost' IP address not available.  I had to reset my
hosts and network files back to localhost to get lpd to start properly.
Not sure why.  Any suggestions on how to work around this?

--
Robbert van Andel <robbert at vafam.com>
home