[PLUG] Inspiron 2650 - Good or Bad?

AthlonRob athlonrob at data.4t3.com
Tue Dec 3 17:21:36 UTC 2002

I have a chance to end up with a Dell Inspiron 2650 for a *very* low
price - two sales and a coupon are hitting at the same time, and it
appears they're letting all three happen at once.

I have until tomorrow to make the order, though, so am a bit rushed in
researching information on it.  Do any of y'all have one?  Is there
anything you just can't stand about it?  Anything you just absolutely
love about it?

linux-laptops.net didn't have any information on it yet, and my googling
is just begining... I wanted to get y'all's opinion...  :-)

--
AthlonRob <athlonrob at data.4t3.com>