[PLUG] Opera-6.0.3 crashing constantly

Derek Loree derek at infotects.com
Tue Dec 3 19:29:58 UTC 2002

I wasn't suggesting that you were running out of memory, but that maybe
you should rule out a bad memory stick, it is easy enough to test.

Randal gave me another idea; I have had to "killall java" (I have
blackdown java installed) several times, though it was related to
Mozilla, not Opera.  My machine would start to get sluggish, I would ps
-Al and see a LOT of java processes, one or two would be hogging the CPU
cycles.  "Killall java" and my machine is back to normal.