[PLUG] Inspiron 2650 - Good or Bad?

AthlonRob athlonrob at data.4t3.com
Tue Dec 3 20:13:48 UTC 2002

On Tue, 2002-12-03 at 11:42, Colin Kuskie wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 11:39:19AM -0800, Richard Langis wrote:
> > Not if your mail gets delivered at home.  :)
>
> True, I shouldn't assume all college students live away during college.

Indeed - I still live at home....

And we not only have DSL, but we have DSL with a static IP and no use
restrictions aside from the 512/256 capping - I can run any server I
want to (and I do!)  :-)

The only time I might need a modem (school has wifi, btw) is when I'm
off at tech school - after basic training (going in to the USAF Reserves
soon).

--
Rob                                |  If not safe,
Email and Jabber:                  |    one can never be free.