[PLUG] Path statement

Anthony Schlemmer aschlemm at attbi.com
Tue Dec 3 21:22:20 UTC 2002

I've found the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable useful in certain situations
where the directory paths were slightly different between our
development/test systems and the actual production servers. Being able
to specify a LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable meant that our system would still
run since all of the our required shared libraries could be found at
runtime.

Tony

--
Anthony Schlemmer