[PLUG] MWVLUG Update

Cooper Stevenson cooper at linux-enterprise.net
Tue Dec 3 23:27:54 UTC 2002

All,

Due to the expected high attendance of our MWVLUG meeting, we just
received approval to move our meeting location. It is only a few blocks
from the original location and has a much larger capacity.

See the directions page for details:

    http://www.mwvlug.org/map/directions.shtml

Our new meeting location is in the Owen Building Room 101.

We will have representatives available to escort attendees from the
Huvland Building to the Owen Building for the first half an hour of our
meeting. We will delay the start of our meeting by 10 minutes to give
everyone a chance to be there for the start.

Very Truly Yours,

Cooper Stevenson