[PLUG] Free Software NFS server for Windows written in ... Common Lisp!

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Wed Dec 4 00:47:14 UTC 2002

  ``This program was written due to our dissatisfaction with current
    products on the market, and the incredible problems we had
    configuring them on Windows 2000. In fact, all told, we spent
    about the same amount of time doing administration on the product
    we bought as we did authoring the Lisp-based version--it took
    about a week to get it up, and another week to make it faster than
    the other version we had been using.''

 <http://opensource.franz.com/nfs/index.html>

--
Russell Senior         ``I've seen every kind of critter God ever made,
seniorr at aracnet.com      and I ain't never seen a meaner, lower, more