[PLUG] Easiest way to get printing going (ideally on Debian)?

Robby Russell robby at planetargon.com
Sat Dec 7 01:19:35 UTC 2002

www.openoffice.com

You can use MS Office files...and when you go back to windoze you can
install it on the windows machine too if she likes it. :-)

otherwise, kword is coming along as well.

openoffice is not kde dependant so you can avoid installing kde if you
haven't already.

I've been using it for a few years now... me likes.

printer... what type of printer do you have?

-Robby

<?echo Eric House managed to take the time to type out the following: