[PLUG] File Sharing

Robbert van Andel robbert at vafam.com
Sat Dec 7 08:19:36 UTC 2002

I believe you are right.  I had the same issue arise when I was
establishing my samba connection between RedHat 7.3 and WinXP.  I guess
I was really wondering if there is an inherent file sharing schema or
solution like what Windows has set up.  I'll do some digging on google
and figure it out.  Thanks for the suggestion.

--
Robbert van Andel
Website Developer