[PLUG] PLUG meeting

Scott VanHoosen octopus024 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 7 20:29:26 UTC 2002

No, it all started when I asked "where is a good place to park near
PLUG?" and Jeme said "in your driveway" and told me how convenient mass
transit is downtown (but isn't convenient where I live). Geezus, I
can't believe how this thing had dragged on! From that simple question,
there has been easily over 100 posts of people on one side saying "mass
transit is the answer for everyone" and people on the other side saying
"it isn't the answer for me." Does anyone actually think they're going
to change anyone's minds?

Can we just drop it now?! Maybe move on to a subject dealing with
Linux/Unix? I'm tired of wading through all this pointless political
nonsense.

-Scott

=====
     o                            http://vanhoosen.net
        ..                       octopus024 at yahoo.com
     ([:}p                         Come dive with me!