[PLUG] Our technology is evolving.

Karl M. Hegbloom karlheg at pdxlinux.org
Sat Dec 7 20:47:39 UTC 2002

Our technology is evolving.  We are, as a species, concerned with our
impact on the global ecosystem.  We are, as engineers, responsible for
creating technologies that are cleaner and more eco friendly.  It's up
to US.  What we provide for the masses is what counts.  They have a
limited set of choices when they go to make a purchase.  We must limit
thier choices to clean technologies.

And to those who live in the money "Matrix"...  Money is NOT the
economy.  Monetary cost is a bogus measure when it comes to a choice
between clean air and water and poisoning ourselves and our planet.
Money is artificial.  It is an invention of convenience.  It too needs
to evolve.