[PLUG] Take 2: Smb.conf (and related joy)

Matt King plug at magnetinternet.com
Mon Dec 9 18:29:42 UTC 2002

I have an XP box at home that I can't get to see shares on my OSX box
(10.2).  I dunno if you did this already but did you turn on SMB in the
Network Preferences, and edit your user and check preference to allow your
user to login from windows?

I'd love to be able to find out how to get this to work...right now if I
want to transfer files between the OSX and XP box, I have to drop the
files on my Linux SMB server (which both XP and OSX can connect to).

--
Matt King
magnet | internet

Kelly Guimont busted out the keyboard and typed: