[PLUG] Re: [lug] ANNOUNCEMENT: A better description of REVOLUTION OS

J.T.S. Moore jtsmoore at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 9 20:48:07 UTC 2002

I agree that it's ironic.  However, the 8 minute clip of REVOLUTION OS
on ifilm is hosted by ifilm at its pleasure.  So we didn't have any
input into the browser or media player formats.

There is a 28 mb MPEG file of "The Free Software Song" music video
available at http://www.revolution-os.com/Download.html

I hope you get to checkout REVOLUTION OS at the Clinton Street Theatre.
REVOLUTION OS will be playing there through Thursday night.

Sincerely,

J.T.S. Moore
Director, REVOLUTION OS