[PLUG] Thin Client Security

Brian Hoag bjh at avalongroup.net
Tue Dec 10 22:39:08 UTC 2002

Isn't this true of all network types?  If you compromise the security of
the network, why does it matter what client type you use.  If you
already have access to the server, you could easily get password and
user info.  Maybe I do not understand the question here, but in my
opinion, this shouldn't be considered a liability of the K12LTSP
project.  Correct me if I'm wrong please.

--Brian