[PLUG] Short-term ISP Recommendations?

Bill Barry barryb at proaxis.com
Wed Dec 11 20:15:54 UTC 2002

When traveling, earthlink is pretty useful. They have
dialup numbers in many cities.   For Canton the numbers are
330 546 0020 CANTON, OH
330 754 4492 CANTON, OH

I do not usually have any trouble accessing them from
linux with wvdial or under windows with dialup networking
They have always been a friendly/easy company to deal with.

Bill