[PLUG] tree to html

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Fri Dec 13 07:30:02 UTC 2002

On Thu, 12 Dec 2002, Kyle Accardi wrote:
> Jeme A Brelin wrote:
>
> > I'm using tree v1.3.  I have the source tarball and could probably rustle
> > up the URL from which I retrieved it.
>
> My tree doesn't even have a -version switch

Well, I was wrong about mine, anyway.  I don't see the source in my source
tree, but --version says I've got v1.4.

> I'll try Russell's link.  That would kind of take the fun out of it,
> but there will be some way to dick with it.

Russell's link appears to be the official one.  The license is Artistic.

> > I call everyone sir, even my mother.
>
> Roger that.  I hope the heads of state use smilies in their email...

I hope that someday nobody uses smilies in their email.

But then again, I hope that someday there are no "heads of state".

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin
    jeme at brelin.net