[PLUG] tree to html

Russell Evans revans at e-z.net
Fri Dec 13 23:14:28 UTC 2002

The ^ is an exclude when in [ ].  That's why I love this list, every so often,
( not meaning that I know a lot, but just that most posts to the list are about
philosophy, economics, Windows, apt getting,  ... ),  someone posts something
that walked by me. When I read the line, I thought you were matching on the
first / , i.e. s/^\//l . How cool is it to be beaten with the clue stick and
liking it?

Thank you
Russell