[PLUG] ANNOUNCEMENT: PLUG's December Advanced Topics Meeting

David Mandel dmandel at pdxLinux.org
Tue Dec 17 13:17:03 UTC 2002

Alan and Zot,  I didn't see an announcement so ....

                             ANNOUNCEMENT
                       ADVANCED TOPICS MEETING

                    The Portland Linux/Unix Group
                              will meet
                     7 PM Wednesday Dec 18, 2002
                                  at
                         Paddy's Bar & Grill
                           65 Sw Yamhill St
                       Portland, OR 97204-3329
                        http://www.paddys.com/
                            (503) 224-5626

                             PRESENTATION

                    A Linux based Open Source PDA
                                  by
                              Rob Wehrli
                        <rw_azpower at yahoo.com>

      Rob is coming to Portland to give a talk on his work on
      building a completely Open Source Linux PDA based on
      the Hitachi H8S microprocessor.
      See http://www.azpower.com/H8-uClinux for details.

      Rob is looking for developers to participate in the project
      and as I understand he will have a couple H8S-2674R boards
      to give to people interested in working on the project.

          Agenda:

              We don't really have an agenda at this meeting.
              But, remember Paddy's is giving us the room for
              the food and drinks we order during the meeting.

                                          David Mandel
                                          Chief Activist
                                          Portland Linux/Unix Group
                                          1440 NE 59th