[PLUG] Crash recovery -- your choice(s)?

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Wed Dec 18 10:00:05 UTC 2002

On Tue, 17 Dec 2002, Kevin Cosgrove wrote:

> I want a "good" crash recovery and backup solution.  "Good" means:

I've used BackupEDGE (http://www.microlite.com) but not in all the
situations you mention.  Twice I did BackupEDGE recovery sets before doing
a Linux upgrades that _*failed*_ and was able to recover the systems.
   As a backup system I don't care for it as much as I do for BRU.  BRU
has very easy to use command line options that make scripted backups
easier.

Rod