[PLUG] Lurker Lurker Lurker

Kyle Accardi sandbox at pacifier.com
Thu Dec 19 17:50:05 UTC 2002

Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:

>>Looks reasonably useful.  Tried a few searches; it would be nice if
>>splash/index.xml didn't reset the search boxes when returning to the page so
>>you can modify your previous search.  Though, you can add critera to the
>>single box provided on subsequent pages--which seems to look at "subject"
>>and "author" (or does sb: mean search body?)
>>

> Your browser back button drop down should work just fine for that, don't
> you think?

Not for me.  Every way I can get back to the home page, makes it look brand
new--blank.

[Earlier today, I was using "cvs" (w/o quotes) in the subject and getting
some hits.  Now I get none.  Also search my name in the author field, again
nothing.  Perhaps you're doing something at the moment--17:48 PST]

--
Kyle Accardi