[PLUG] Install Weirdness

Robbert van Andel robbert at vafam.com
Sat Dec 21 08:08:02 UTC 2002

Rebooted same thing lots of kernel errors and now that I see it again,
I'm reminded that I'm also seeing a lot of segmentation faults.  I'm at
a loss this time.

Kind of embarrassing really.  I'm setting this system up for my dad, who
is a huge Windows user (about 10 computers at his house with Windows)
and I've been telling him how great Linux is so he was willing to try a
computer with this OS.  :)  Oh well.  I'll keep trying.  Any suggestions
out there would be greatly appreciated.

--
Robbert van Andel
Website Developer