[PLUG] An OpenOffice Write question

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Dec 21 10:49:02 UTC 2002

  To save me from subscribing to the OO users list I'll ask this question
here 'cause I know there are other OpenOffice users on the list.

  How do I indent a paragraph one tab stop from the left margin? I would
like to do this both with a complete paragraph and with a paragraph that has
text against the left margin with multiline text one tab stop to the right.

  In WordPerfect this was done by pressing the Indent key rather than the
Tab key, but I've not yet discovered how this is done in OO other than
manually tabbing the left end of each row.

Thanks,